ICOtec GC300 Reviews – Electronic Game Call
In case, you are searching for the best coyote call from a good manufacturer, that is cheap, durable, and efficient, take a look at this ICOtec GC300 review. Even though the budget should not be the main consideration in selecting the best predator call, it is definitely great to receive a great bargain. When it comes to entry-level game calls, you cannot find one better compared to the ICOtec GC300 for sale. Want to compare the ICOtec GC300 vs FOXPRO? want to know ICOtec any good? go through the entire ICOtec GC300 electronic predator call reviews.
It’s available in at the cost of an entry-level electronic programmable game call, however, boasts functions such as those you could receive from a $300+ E-caller, without all the extra features and bells and whistles of that expensive cost. In case, you want an electronic programmable call which works well in all conditions – prey calling, predator calling, snow, bad weather (the rough situation since it muffles sound) – why invest $200+ when you could receive it at a mid-$100 price tag?
In other words, in most situations programmable calls of the exact series/brand all have identical base features. The ICOtec GC300 – call of the wild electronic game call is the small brother of the GC500 and GC350, each of which has a few more extra, advanced functions that you may like. For instance, the GC500 and GC350 both enable you to add in your personal calls, which is certainly a good function that we have mentioned in other electronic predator game call reviews on our site.
The GC500 and GC350 also have bigger storage volume, but when it comes to sound, power, and wattage, they give no edge over the ICOtec GC300 game call. Other extra features of these include the ICOtec GC300 external speaker, ICOtec GC300 remote battery, and ICOtec GC300 remote electronic fox call.
Call of The Wild Electronic Game Call
ICOtec GC300 Review Features
- Can play a couple of sounds at the same time; so for example, it is possible to blend a whitetail distress game call with a deadly coyote sound for maximum performance on your hunt.
- 15 W speaker, 120 databases for maximum sound in the location. Even though there are certainly calls noisy than this GC300 model, this one can fulfill the requirements of most predator and coyote hunters.
- In case, you do not want the large collection of game and predator calls and programmability, this device will fulfill all your requirements at an affordable cost less than $99.
- The ICOtec GC300 model is really light and portable because of its sturdy plastic composite exterior, making it an excellent option for almost any landscape.
- The remote device works as much as 300 yards apart and the game call itself work on electric batteries, therefore, in case, your predator call drops dead on a hunt, you could easily change the used batteries for brand-new ones. This is certainly recommended compared to forcing to stop your hunt trip and head back shed to once more recharge the electronic caller.
- It consists of twelve best sounds which will fulfill the requirements of most beginner and expert hunters: Fawn Distress, Coyote Pup Distress, Jackrabbit Distress, Gray Fox Distress, Coyote Howl, Coyote Female, Crow Baby Distress, Coyote Male, Bobcat Adult, Woodpecker Baby Distress, Cottontail Distress, and so on. Don’t forget to check out the conclusion on the ICOtec GC300 reviews below.
ICOtec GC300 YouTube Review
ICOtec GC300 Reviews: The Verdict
The ICOtec GC300 game call is an effective, highly durable entry-level device which backs into a cost well less than $99. With its pre-loaded 12 unique calls as well as 15 W speaker, this call will simply fulfill the expectations of most coyote hunters. Nevertheless, there are particular functions which are lacking – most notable is the absence of programmability. This is not a function that comes affordable, therefore, brand-new hunters most likely will not searching for it anyhow.
Nevertheless, in case, you do need programmability, consider the ICOtec GC500 or GC350. In our view, this is the most reliable and best entry-level predator call for the money. ICOtec GC300 review is probably the recommended product on this site and ideal for hunters of all skill levels.